> This is an interesting turn in the conversation, but I must have
> missed the names of labs that have closed.
> I use Miller's (http://www.millerlab.com)

Joe's Basement - THE pro lab in London for Newspaper/Editorial (fashion?),
paparazzi (in their day) fast turnaround - of which I have fond memories
from too many years ago. Used to be open 24hrs - don't know if they still
were?

And another big pro lab I just read about but can't remember the name of.

tim