Hello my question is about cleaning film.  Does anyone have any practical
experience using ultrasonic cleaners for cleaning transparency film?  Any
recommendations about solvents, particularly versions of Naptha? I think the
best system is the Lipsner Smith ultrasonic film cleaner, but it is for
motion picture film and costs as much as a house. thanks in advance

Thomas Robinson