"LAURIE SOLOMON" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Thank you David.   I am not familiar with that application; although come to
think of it, I think I may have heard you or someone else mention it before.

Picture Window Pro's user interface is a tad funky, but it's curves control
is absolutely brilliant, and the latest version comes with Neat Image like
noise reduction (hidden in the "Advanced Sharpen" function). At US$90 or so,
it's worth trying.

http://www.dl-c.com/Temp/

They also provide quite reasonable support on their message boards.

David J. Littleboy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan