Tony,
I have been a little reluctant to convert to a new digital body because of
the low light capabilities (or incapabilities of the digital bodies. Just
haven't seen anyone pull off the look of high speed film in a digi.

I shoot loads of Fuji 800 and Tmax 3200 (rate at 1600). Wow you did a nice
job on that image that you showed. I now have hope.
Thanks,
Jerry