If anyone has had any experience with the new Pentax Digital SLR, please
contact me off the list.  I had a look at one today, and just checked the
specs.  On the surface at least, it looks like the sort of thing I was
hoping Pentax would make - a camera that lets me use my existing lenses, and
provides about the same number of pixels as scanning film with my LS30
(about 3000x2000).

Rob