One of our forum members bought Elements at Costco and used this upgrade
(actually, it was the previous version for PS7). They told the Adobe person
that they hadn't bought a Microtek scanner, and was told it didn't matter.
Their PS software arrived shortly thereafter.

- Doug Nelson

http://www.retouchpro.com -- The #1 online community for retouchers and
restorers