> From: Bill Fernandez
>
> I have never noticed a rotation problem with my scanner (though I've
> never done any scanning where lack of rotation would be critical),
> and doubt that there is any mechanical adjustment designed for the
> consumer to use.  --Bill

It might be possible to tell what the problem is by opening the box and
examining things. I don't have the LS-4000, but the LS-2000, which I believe
is built in basically the same way, is a pretty simple device, and you can
see quite a bit of its guts just by taking the outer box off. For instance,
there's a mirror in the optical path that could have come slightly loose,
and might be crooked.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]