As I am sure you know Polaroid has gone through several owners in the
last few years.

I don't see an Australian contact.  The closest seems to be Japan and
China.

I have emailed their customer support in the US to ask about access to
these parts, and will see what they have to say, if anything.

I also checked Microtek, who made the scanners for Polaroid,  but they
seem to have very little customer support for legacy  products.

I'll report back once I get anything.

Art