Hello folks,

Now that most everything but the shouting ;-) is overwith on the mail server
front let me bring up a peeve of mine about macfin2k2b.  Seems that without
exception one gets an unnecessary screen redraw when selecting speedy note
entry.

Since at least 2k1 if I activate the speedy window for any leftmost measure
on a page a screen redraw is initiated when leaving that measure.  Now that
2k2b automatically selects the upper leftmost speedy window for me when I
select the speedy note entry tool I don't see any way around an unwanted and
totally unnecessary screen redraw.

I read this list pretty thoroughly and don't recall seeing this discussed.
Are there any settings to help alter this behavior?  My G3 233 laptop is not
so slow that this problem is terrible but is also not fast enough to make it
unnoticeable.

Thanks,

Don Hart