OK, I'm writing this from my new iMac, and I can see that getting it
configured is gonna be a long, hard slog.

First batch of questions:

1. How do I import my extensive sets of  Eudora filters and addresses
into whatever this machine's own e-mail program is called?

2. How do I import my Internet Explorer 5.x favorites from my old
machine into the same program on the new one?

3. I thought System X "classic" was the same as System 9. I gather not.
Are my old applications likely to crash in classic mode or not?

4. I have an immense number of fonts, wh. I had been managing w.
Suitcase. Do I still need this on the new machine, or do recent Mac
systems finally have intelligent font management built in?

5. Ditto for RAMdoubler. Is there any point in my trying to port it onto
the new machine?