Flat-screen iMac, OS 9.2.1, FinMac 2002a.

I cannot get the music-in-text font MetTimes to appear properly in my
Finale font lists any more. Instead of a single font name, I get
separate listings for each style, and the plain style is not there so
I can't select it. Furthermore, the bold style is listed twice, one
of the two in italics as if it had been present in the file and then
removed. Data-Checks "Check Piece Fonts against System fonts" feature
cannot get rid of this. The application FontDoctor shows nothing
wrong with the font itself.

I use MetTimes plain very, very frequently so I desperately need to
clear this up.