On 14 May 2002 at 14:57, Charles Small wrote:

>   Giuliano Forghieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > EngraverFontExtras has those symbols. It should be included in
> > Finale 2002, isn't it? Perhaps I have it from an older version.
> >

>   (This has to do with such things as trill-to-flat in one symbol)
>  You mean I might have it already here? Where do I look?
>  (I'm on Mac, Fin.2000c)

Open the Articulation Selection window, then click on Create, then
on Set Font. On the left you can select the appropriate font,
providing you have it on your system. Click OK to close the Font
window, then click on Main to select the symbol you want (or to look
for it).

If you don't find the Font in the list, try to reinstall: the custom
installation will give you the opportunity to install only the missing
items.

Being on Windows, I may have given you a couple of wrong
instructions, of course :-)

Hope this helps
Giuliano Forghieri