On the subject of large format printers:
Has anyone tried the Epson 1280?
It's an inkjet but I think it's only about $500.00

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Hindson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 21:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Finale] HP 8100N large format printer at macsales.com

In case any of you in the US are interested, I just noticed the following:

http://eshop.macsales.com/AddToBasket.cfm?ID=3812&Item=HEW8100N

 HEW8100N **Hewlett Packard LaserJet 8100N Large Format Laser Printer, light
use-low copy counts, EXCELLENT Condition! 120 Day Warranty. $1,499.00
  Sub-Total: $1,499.00
  Total: $1,499.00

Seems like a good price...

--