Hello,

Has anyone seen this: Windows XP Pro, Finale 2002b, Visiontek nVidia GeForce
4 MX video card. All other applications work very well with the GeForce 4,
but Finale 2002b will not launch, but crashes when you try to launch it. Was
working fine before the new card; if I remove it and replace it with my old
card (ATI Xpert 2000), it's ok. I spent a couple of hours on the phone with
Finale Tech Support and they couldn't help. I had to return the card for a
refund. Many different video drivers for the GeForce 4 were tried, including
the latest. Still no go. Bizarre that Finale won't even launch based on a
video card.  Then again, maybe not.

Regards,
-kk