<< It sounds as if you have "fixed" checked in Options/Select Default
Fonts/Verse. When you change page percentage, lyrics will remain the same
size. If you remove the check for "fixed" you may have to change the point
size for the whole document (not really a problem, though). >>

Hm.  I only looked in the Text menu to see if "fixed" was checked there, but
it wasn't.  I will try your suggestion.  I'm sure I'll get this job back for
other changes anyway.  Always something more to learn.  I haven't had to
edit very much yet, just input.

Thanks.

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]