Listsibs:

Up til now, I've not needed to make use of staff styles, but may be
about to do so for the first time.  So, if I may:

I am using Fin2Kc to prepare a sonata for solo instrument and piano, and
in this sonata, at one point, the solo instrument will have a time
signature displayed, where the piano does not.  I propose to use a
"staff style" to accomplish this.  The person for whom I am preparing
the edition will get a copy of the file.

The question:  is the staff style "embedded" in the file, the same way
articulations and expressions are, and thus imported into the system
when someone else loads the file using Finale, or do I need to make
special provisions so that the staff style is available for someone else
to use?

ns