At 05:50 AM 06/03/02, David H. Bailey wrote:
 > From this reply and another one, I see that people have forgotten that
 >there are cursor keys in the numeric keypad -- I am sorry I didn't
 >specify WHICH set of cursor keys I keep my right hand on.  I keep it on
 >the set embedded in the numeric keypad.  I don't use the inverted-T set
 >for much of anything so I didn't think to clarify.

Yes, but it still seems that you're using Speedy differently from others
who have replied. You use your right hand to set the note value (cursoring
up and down) and your left to set duration, whereas I (and Mark Lew, and
others) use my left hand to set the note (using the letter keys) and my
right to set duration (using numeric keypad).

No criticism here, of course -- just pointing out the difference.

Aaron.