What you didn't mention in all of this -- had Coda actually shipped your
package when you first contacted them about a tracking number?

I ordered mine last Saturday (the 1st) and it hasn't arrived yet, so I
would not be surprised that it didn't get shipped immediately or even
early in the week.  They better put my t-shirt in, though, because I
ordered it within their tiny window of opportunity!

I wonder if you finally got your tracking number because they finally
had one to send you whereas with your first posts they didn't have a
tracking number for you but were too arrogant to admit they hadn't
shipped your package yet.

--
David H. Bailey