Lee Actor writes:

> In the new Finale 2003 (Win), when you attempt to use a plug-in that depends
> on PDK Tools, the following error message pops up: "This version of PDK
> Tools hasn't proven to be compatible with this Finale version.  Please
> download a later version of PDK Tools."  I'm using version 2.09 of PDK
> Tools, which appears to be the most recent.  Any words of wisdom from
> Philip, Tobias, or Jari?

But you still can use the PDKTools-based plug-ins, can't you? This is just
a warning message, not an error message. It will only appear the first 3
times you use a feature that requires PDKTools.

There will be a 2003-compatible PDKTools version [for Windows] shortly.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563