"Fiskum, Steve" wrote:

>         I wrote:
>
> > > Does anyone have any information on the possible lawsuits filed against
> > > "Net4Music" or "MakeMusic! Inc."?
> >
> Jari wrote:
> > Lawsuits regarding what?
> >

>         Me:
>
> I was given some 2nd hand information from a very influential publisher that
> there are a number of copyright infringement lawsuits filed against
> "Net4Music" or MakeMusic! Inc." and would just like to verify it to be true.
> If it is, I would be interested in learning more about the suits. I was
> hoping someone on this list would either have some knowledge or a link of
> where I could find out more info.

The "self-publish" portion of the Net4Music website has been unavailable for new
material since 21 January.  I suspect that a lawsuit such as you mention might
be the reason, but have not bothered to pursue the matter.  A "google" search on
"Net4Music" and "infringment", turned up a couple of hits, but nothing of
significance.  I believe Net4Music is publicly traded; perhaps contacting a
broker might bring more information....

ns