>>You probably entered the tempo changes as note-attached expressions. If
>>you change them to measure-attached expressions, they will probably play
>>for any part or combination of parts. <<

You may be right, and I will look for that.  However, moving the expression
from the vocal line, where I had entered it, to the treble clef of the piano
part solved the problem.  Makes sense, doesn't it?  I guess I had no sense
when I was first encountering the problem

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]