On 21.06.2002 21:42 Uhr, Michael Edwards wrote

> The ease of using Finale, though, has been of concern to me, especially
> since I have a strong preference for using the keyboard (computer keyboard,
> that
> is) as much as possible for doing things, especially tasks which are going to
> be
> repeated many times an hour.  (Being a touch-typist, and not wanting to damage
> my hands strengthen this preference.)

In that case I strongly recommend you to investigate some Keyboard Macro
applications to accompany Finale. I forgot which platform you are, but if it
is Mac the too choices seem to be Quickeys and OneClick, Quickeys seeming to
be the better choice at the moment, since there already is an OSX version,
while OnleClick may be a little more powerful but probably never will make
it to OS X.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com