If there's one available, I'd like to add a text on chord symbols to the
materials used in my vocal/choral arranging course.  Preferably something
brief, clear, easy to understand.  I wouldn't mind something that's on
line, as long as it is also brief, clear, and easy to understand.  I've
made my own handout, but it is a bit more complex than my students really
need.

My students will be mostly college juniors or seniors who have had the
basic theory sequence and understand the analytical notation used in theory
classes, but the majority will not be familiar with the everyday use of
chord symbols.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted!  (Also ISBNs, if available!)

John

John & Susie Howell
Virginia Tech Department of Music
Blacksburg, Virginia, U.S.A. 24061-0240