On 6/22/02 6:22 PM or thereabouts, Colin Broom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
intoned:

> Anyone happen to know of a font that includes the indications for registral
> stops for the accordion (little circles with two horizontal lines and dots
> in various positions)?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Colin.

Hi Colin,

A few years ago, someone on this list was kind enough to send me an
excellent accordion register font.  I was about to send you a copy when I
realized that I no longer have it!  Somewhere along the line, either when I
was switching hard drives or upgrading my OS, I must have mistakenly
discarded this font.  And I'm embarrassed to say, but I no longer recall
exactly who it was that sent me this excellent font.  But perhaps he is
still around, and will take pity on us both....

Regards,

- Darcy

------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]