> Hi all,
>
> A while back there was a link on this list to a site (one of this list
> members I believe) where there a very complete listing on orchestral
> percussiom symbols.  There was a guide to these symbols and a font for
> sale for using them. Does anyone know what site this was.

Ronald Caltabiano has produced a font that contains all the Ghent percussion
and mallet pictograms.  The web address is:

http://www.caltabiano.net/shareware/#ghent

There used to be a website dedicated to the International Conference on New
Musical Notation (where the pictograms were first produced) but the link no
longer seems to work.

It's also worth pointing out that if you download the demo to Sibelius, one
of the fonts (Opus percussion) has a number of the Ghent percussion
pictograms in it.

Colin.
Colin Broom, composer
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]