I'm not sure I know what you mean by individual staff spacing. What I would do,
assuming you haven't yet optimized your systems, is optimize the first system
only, leaving all its staves in place. (You can do this extremely easily with
TGTools, but also fairly easily w/ Finale.)

Then any changes you make to your unoptimized systems will affect every system
but the first.

TGTools can copy optimizations from one system to others, if you have already
optimized your systems.

"Lee Actor" wrote

> Sorry, previous message was HTML.  Here it is in plain text:
>
> Suffering temporary brain freeze here.  How do I adjust the staff spacing on
> a full score (one system per page) for pages 2 to the end without affecting
> the staff spacing for page 1?  I know I can turn on Individual Staff Spacing
> to adjust each page one at a time, but is there a way to adjust staff
> spacing for a range of systems?
>
> -Lee

Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com