Greetings Finale Gurus

I've just (!) upgraded to Finale 2002.  When I leave the Speedy Entry frame,
the screen flickers (re-draws) and then does it again (re-draws a second
time).  Why?

I remember this got discussed sometime in the past, probably with Finale
2001 (or possibly 2000!) but (for shame) I paid no attention (being a lowly
Finale 98 user) and so can now only remember that something *was* discussed
but not what.  I know I could search back through the archives, but then
thought that someone out there in Finale Land could probably answer my query
with only a nanosecond's worth of thought - whereas my fumbling through
archives could take until Coda release Finale 2004 for me to discover the
answer.

So, hoping you will forgive a stupid question, but why does Finale 2002
re-draw the screen twice, and is there any way I can stop it?

Using Finale 2002 for Macintosh, on an Apple PowerMac 7500/G3:300MHz, 256MB
RAM.

Any help much appreciated.

Many thanks

Steve Sandiford
Manchester, UK
The (sodden) Host City to the Commonwealth Games 2002