On 09.07.2002 20:54 Uhr, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

> In a message dated 7/9/2002 10:04:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> PS: Tammy, can you please turn off the extremely annoying HTML? And,
> while you're at it, tell your ISP that you've gotten tons of mail from
> people who can't read your messages.
>

> Huh? I'm sending regular E-mail, it's straight text. I am not attempting to
> send HTML at all. This is the first I have heard of it. When I send it to
> myself, I don't get anything out of the ordinary.
>
> Tammy

That's because AOL defaults to html mail. Your mails get to me as tiny
little letters that my eyes find extremely hard to read. In addition this
list prefers plain text mail.

There is one person on this list who never managed to get AOL to send plain
text and eventually switched to a different account, but there are others
who seem to have succeeded. Perhaps someone will post directions.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de