On 09.07.2002 22:08 Uhr, Philip Aker wrote

>> ... I can switch between pizzicato, mute, solo, tutti, and
>> arco/nat samples just by typing the words above the staff (no
>> fussy expression dialogs)...
>
> is a great request and I think you should send it over to
> MacSupport. Since we can already type in chords and lyrics, why
> not be able to type in Expressions if that tool is selected and
> there's a checkmark on a "Type Into Score" menu item? Cursor
> changes to a pencil, click for the location, type, and press
> <Enter> when done.

Even though I don't think that was what Richard meant I think this is a
great idea.

BTW, I would guess that now is a good time to send in feature requests to
Coda, perhaps the feature set for 2k4 hasn't been decided yet.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de