That varies by playback device -- through my SoundBlaster Live!  64 is
fairly quiet, so I keep my Forte set at 110, FF set at 120 and FFF set
at 128.  MF is 100, MP is 90, P is 85, PP is 75 and PPP is 65.

Of course I need to adjust the output volume when I play these files
through different devices, where 64 (with the volume knob turned up
fairly high) just might blister the paint.

--
David H. Bailey