I received this notification in excess of fifty times today.  It is nothing
but the original post I put up about why my articulations have been flying
about.  I have received one real reply to it, and I don't understand what
all the rest of them are about.  Any ideas?

With reference to your message with the subject:
   "[Finale] Incredible flying articulations"

The local mail transport system has reported the following problems
it encountered while trying to deliver your message:

451 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Sender domain must resolve

Your mail message is being returned to you in the next part of this
message.

Should you need assistance, please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From :
"Crystal Premo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>