Okay,

Due to *overwhelming* demand -- who knew there were so many lurkers on
the list!  Who knew so many people wanted these modifications as badly
as I did! -- I have put the modified version of JazzCord up on my .Mac
homepage, where it will stay until at least Sept 30 (or longer, if I
decide to register for .Mac).  I'm sorry, but I will no longer be
emailing this file to people because I cannot keep up with the requests!

Also -- at present this font is Mac-only.  If Jef decides to create a
PC version, I will host that one as well.

Anyway, if you want to download the modified JazzCord, please do NOT
email me, as I am getting swamped with requests.  Instead, download it
here:

< http://homepage.mac.com/djargon/FileSharing5.html>

Regards,

- Darcy