On Wed, 25 September 2002, "Matthew Hindson" wrote:

> It would also be nice if Coda could facilitate changing time signatures in
> the Notepad application

More pressing, I think, is to be able to change keys. I recommended Notepad to a
friend as a way to get her feet wet with Finale. She chose a very simple first
project: a scale sheet she could hand out to her students showing all major and
minor scales with key signatures. But it can't be done in Notepad because
apparently Notepad can't change keys!!! By now she's probably halfway to
Sibelius.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com