OK, I give up! What is the little blue 'double stave' on the right hand end
of my top stave of score?
It's only on page 2 (Measures 5 to 10) and seems to stop me adding (or
showing?) a stave above existing top stave.
Still not clear- sorry! Try again! I  finished a band accomp for a vocal,
and then realized I had forgotten to put the vocal line in (above flutes).
No prob, add stave and put in vocal line.
Scroll view is fine, but when I go to page view, page two (with little blue
thing mentioned above) doesn't show vocal line. Looked up "little blue
thing" in manual and OLD, not there! Funny that!
Help Gurus, please!
Regards, Keith in OZ