"DR.SOLOMON .B. AZEEZ" wrote:

…<snip>…

> REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE- STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Earlier in this week, I came across one of those jokes that circulate on the internet.
 This one, which [at least] some of you probably have seen, bears the subject line,
"You know you're living in 2002 when", and carries a list of entries on the order of
"you have a list of fifteen phone numbers for the three members of your family."  If
this one has missed you, you can, as I did do a google (R) search, using the "you know
… 2002" parameter above.

It occurs to me, upon reading the post to which I reply, that the following can be
appended to the list of "You'll know when…"'s

"You'll know you are living in 2002 when you find "confidential" messages posted to
email lists and newsgroups."

ns