Showing system breaks as some sort of dotted vertical line while in
scroll view would be a great asset, in my opinion, for just such
situations as you ahve run into, David.

I have requested it from winsupport in the past, but apparently either
it is too difficult to program or not enough of us have requested it,
because it hasn't been implemented.

Perhaps if more of us requested it they might act on it.

As a different method of working, opening a new window on the same
document and leaving one in page view while working in scroll view might
achieve the same result, sort of, or at least allow one to see in page
view what the results of a scroll-view edit are.

--
David H. Bailey