FROM MR.KOFFI MOTEMBRE
BIA TOGO S.A
13 RUE DU COMMERCE
LOME-TOGO
Private email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Koffi Motembre a senior Manager at BIA Bank here in Togo. Though we have not
related in the past, I am compelled by the important nature of the opportunity at hand
to contact you so that we can explore avenues
for cooperation in this mutually rewarding project.

A very wealthy deceased customer of our bank, Mr. Talbot Camara a Sierra Leonean and
one time minister for natural resources in that country left some large amount of
money in a special domiciliary account with our bank since his death in 1998.
In his will which has just been made available to us by his Lawyer and family, he
shared his other wealth located in some other bank accounts judiciously among his
family members and local welfare organizations,
But requested specifically that the money in this account with our bank be allocated
100% to a foreign organization or individual trustee who will utilize it strictly for
charity. In this Will also, he gave sole authority for the nomination of this foreign
trustee to his personal Lawyer - Mr. Donald Lukeman and the Head of the Domiciliary
Account Department of my bank, which position I am occupying at the moment. So, the
choice of a foreigner for this project is in strict compliance with the WILL of the
deceased account holder who believes that the fund will be better utilized by a
foreign trustee since there will be no
Interference or manipulation by local authorities.

Due to the exigencies of Togo lese legislation, there became the need to acquire a
Letter Of Administration from the Togo lese Probate Registry to give legal impetus to
the execution of this Will in Togo. For this reason, the execution of this WILL could
not materialize until last month when the court in Togo issued the final Letters Of
Administration.

Having secured this Letter Of Administration from the court, the authority for the
appointment of an administrator for this fund now lies solely in my hands and that of
the Attorney. Both of us (Myself and the Attorney) have met several times over this
issue and have agreed mutually among ourselves to transact this inheritance in a way
that will be beneficial to us, and the foreign trustee. In fact, we have decided to
utilize only 20% of this fund for charity while reserving the rest for ourselves.
After deducting the overall cost (both foreign and local) incurred in executing this
project, whatever balance left from the outstanding 80% will be shared equally between
myself, the Attorney and the foreign partner who will assist us to receive this money
as the appointed trustee.

Also, the foreign partner will receive in addition to his share, the 20% earmarked for
Charity under the strict agreement that this part must be spent for Charity through
him or his organization in compliance with the wish of the late account holder.

My reason for contacting you therefore, is to solicit for your cooperation in this
project so that your name or that of your company can be used as the appointed foreign
trustee to whose care this money will be transferred.

However, it may require that you shall be physically present here in Lome, Togo with
my assistance to complete the necessary procedures.

There is absolutely no risk involved as we have the copy of the Will and Letters of
Administration to back the transaction. But you must also understand that a
transaction of this nature and magnitude requires  absolute secrecy so that no one
else hears about it especially, our mutual agreement to utilize and disburse this fund
as stated in the paragraph above.

If you accept to offer your cooperation for this project, please reach me urgently
through the above email address to enable me give you the full schedule of the
transaction. You should also provide me with your private telephone and fax numbers
for intimate communication.

Best Regards,
KOFFI MOTEMBRE