The music I am trying to input his mostly six quarter notes or rests per
every 4 beats, it's in 4/4/ time. If I input them as quarter notes, I run
into the excess notes problem before I use the Tuplet tool. There will of
course be two tuplet brackets in each measure. The tuplet tool does not work
if some of the notes are "extra" notes. If there are 6 quarter notes input,
two of them will be extra notes. It leaves the extra notes where they are,
rather than putting them in the brackets like it should. One of those stupid
little things their programmers won't fix, I guess.

I was thinking one approach would be to input them all as eighth notes and
rests first, then use the feature to double their durations in the Mass
Mover. But that seems to not work too well if they are bracketed as triplets.

Any suggestions?

Thanks; Tammy