You drag the staves into the position you want them, using the Staff tool, of course, and under the Staff menu is a selection to Sort Staves. This will keep them in that order. Then respace them as you want and you are all set.

I just noticed in FinWin2003 that there is an additional selection, which is checked in the default file, to Auto Sort Staves. I guess this does it as soon as you click, drag and drop the staff where you want it. Spacing will still have to be done, though, as far as I can tell.

Lawrence David Eden wrote:
Dear Mavens,

How do you re-arrange  score order?

I have my bassoons listed above my clarinets...and I would like to fix this
the easy way, if possible.

Larry

David H. Bailey