At 10:07 PM 10/27/02 -0800, Eric Ruyle wrote:
>When I try to create a pdf of a piece of music, I am having troubles with
>the font (Maestro) not being embedded in the file. I tried reading the
>help-info and it states that it will embed if using 35% or less of the
>font. Is there a way around this?

In the job options in your PDF control panel, there should be a tab for fonts.

- Click "embed all fonts"
- Change the "subset" value to 100%
- Point the fonts box to your fonts directory, select all on the left, and
copy the list to the right (embed box), and repeat with your Finale fonts
directory if it's different.

This all looks redundant to me, but it seems to be the only way it's
guaranteed to work on my system. The whole PDF thing seems to be one of
those built-like-topsy products.

Dennis