I've just rejoined the list after about 6 months away, and before that I
had been stacking up Digests unread for a while (I'm just skimming
through some of them now).

I'm still using FinWin 2000c. Has any of the later versions addressed
any of the following:

1. Having to click on the note to bring up an articulation handle?

2. Only being able to move one smart shape at a time? I often need to
produce the same part in various keys/clefs, and e.g. cres and dim
hairpins often finish up too near/far away from the staff when I change
key and/or clef. Moving them one at a time is really tedious. I would
like to be able to move the whole shape, or better still a whole bunch
of shapes, up down or sideways just by click and drag, like expressions.

3. Being able to beam across barlines _easily_?

TIA

Patsy

--
Patsy Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>