In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Carl Dershem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes
>Hello, all.
>I just (after many years) got a new printer for use in many areas - an
>Epson 1520.  Very nice printer, but ... I printed out a sample part, and
>it was backwards.
>Let me clarify:
>Opened a 2 page part in Page view.
>Clicked on "print"
>Selected "all pages"
>Selected "2-up"
>Both pages printed on teh same sheet, and very nicely, but the second
>page was on the left, and the first page on the right.  This would
>probably cause more than a bit of confusion.
>What'd I do wrong, and how can it be corrected?

I think there is a possibility that your printer follows the convention
of printers-as-people, who print even-numbered pages on the left, odd-
numbered pages on the right. What happens if you number your two pages 2
and 3 instead of 1 and 2?

HTH

Patsy.

--