Have you done ctrl-U to update the layout? Are all the measures there in scroll view? Does one part in measure 54 (a single measure on a whole page?) have some sort of strange number of beats or something?

One suggestion would be to make a copy of the file and see what happens in page view with the copy. Then with this copy clear everything out of all measures (so you would hopefully have a score with 70 totally empty measures) and see if page view is fine with this. If all the pages display correctly with no problems, then highlight everything in the original file and copy it to the now-empty copy.

Perhaps others will suggest other ideas. What a mess to have to deal with! Good luck!

Carl Dershem wrote:
Very strange ... I just finished inputting a score, about 70 measures - full jazz band - but when I go into page view, page 5 (measure 54) is a mess, and registers as the last page.
Using Fin2k.r5 under Win98se, with 384MB of RAM - I've often input and printed out much larger piees with no trouble, but this time - kablooey!
Any ideas or hints?

Thanks!
cd

--