has anyone talked about finale's note mover tool being able to select and
 move notes from many measures at one time?  many times, especially in
 transcribing midi parts, i would like to take select notes from many
measures
 and move them to a different staff...say a left hand part to a right hand
 part.

 any way of getting finale to do that?
The question seems to me to be how to move many *specific* notes between measures, not all of them. I can see how that would be an advantage in MIDI and I could certainly use it in my score-making. Unfortunately, the Note Mover and Special Tools only work a frame at a time...
Patrick Crosley
http://www.magma.ca/~musol