Dear list,

I apologize if this has been discussed before.

I use the Mac edition of Outlook Express 5 version 5.02 (2106) and have the
messages from this list exclusively routed into a separate folder. If my
memory doesn't fail me the result of sorting the posts from this list by
subject used to (with the old Majordomo system) list virtually all the posts
in a thread from first to last.  This same process now (w/ the new system,
since about April, I think) distributes certain threads into more than one
grouping thus making the threads somewhat harder to follow.

Does anyone have any insight that would help with this matter?  Is there a
setting in OE that might help?

TIA for any and all help.

Don Hart