Quick response from WinSupport:

-----Original message-----
Subject:    Requests
To:         'Patsy Moore' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From:       WinSupport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:12:00 -0600

Dear Patsy,

In Finale 2002 and later, text attached to measures can manually be
moved by click dragging on the text's handle.

[I assume this means it can be moved in page view, which is what I was
asking about, but shall check. P.]

Feel free to try our demo version of Finale 2003 at
http://www.codamusic.com/coda/downloads_search_results.asp.

As for the mixed fonts in a text expression, I will report this as a
feature request for later versions of Finale.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Thanks,
Chris
Coda Tech Support

Finale 2003 for Windows is now available! <http://codamusic.com/finale/>

In order for Coda Tech Support to more efficiently serve you, please include
your PRODUCT VERSION, SERIAL NUMBER, and any previous correspondence on this
issue when you email us. Failure to do so may result in a delayed response
time.

--
Patsy Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(formerly [EMAIL PROTECTED])