> Message: 7
> From: "Stokes, Randy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'Andrew Stiller '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    "'finale list '"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [Finale] 2003a fixes (from Readme file)
> Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:21:00 -0600
>
> >>Measure Tool
> >>* In the Measure Attributes dialog box, double-clicking on a barline
> >>selection no longer dismisses the dialog box.
> >
> >Hey! I *loved* that feature! Why in the world are they dropping it??
> >--
> >Andrew Stiller
>
> Because double clicking to dismiss the dialog is incompatible with the
> three-state nature of the controls in the dialog. I am happy to share with
> you my comments from the code:

Randy,

Perhaps it's time that Finale started to implement triple-clicks in places?
Pagemaker is one app that does this, albeit on a much more limited scale (to
select an entire paragraph).  Maybe triple-clicking on a barline, or on an
expression, or an articulation from a dialog box or a radio button or
whatever could be the same as click + command-return.  Anything to save
time!

(Yes, I'll forward this to macsupport)

> Finally, I'm sure you are aware that it is very easy now to set barlines
> from the context menu.

And change time sigs and key sigs as well!  And even breaking multi-bar
rests!  Excellent.

Matthew