At 10:52 AM 12/14/02, Stig Christensen wrote:
>Finale 2003 just arrived at my desktop. Is FinaleTweak incompatible with
>Finale 2003?
>I used to have my "," assigned to a dot in Speedy Entry and the "-" and "+"
>to ties.
>
>Isn't there a way to do that in Finale 2003?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but have you put FinaleTweak into your 2003 folder and run it from there? If you installed 2003 over a previous version, it may have overwritten your previous Finale.ini, where these settings are saved. And if you installed into a new folder, you've got a brand-new Finale.ini to tweak.

It may also depend on what version you're upgrading from. In Fin2002, many of the Speedy Keys were given new default actions (also stored in Finale.ini), and I'm not sure what effect upgrading from (say) 2001 to 2003 would have on changes you've made.

In any event, I have used FinaleTweak successfully to alter Speedy Entry settings in Fin2002 and Fin2003, although of course FinaleTweak doesn't know anything about new Finale options that were added after whenever FinaleTweak was written.

Aaron.