At 11:33 AM 12/15/02 -0600, Benjamin T. Riddles, II wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can order a couple of boxes of
>either 18 by 12 or 9 x 12 paper?

I purchase reams of acid-free 9x12 made by Borden & Riley from my local art
supply store. (I purchased quite a bit some a few years ago, so I don't
know if that paper company is current.)

As for 18x24, this is a standard small poster size (half of 24x36 stock).
You can pick up 24x36 at any print shop. They cut these large sheets down
regularly for their own use, so my local shop doesn't charge to cut it --
though I do give him a comfortable tip. :)

Dennis