Not really phantom but I can't figure it out.  Could some one tell me what
the what's involved in the origin, function and removal of the arrows that
can show up in page view at the bottom left (top left?) corner of a system.
I think I knew at one point but obviously haven't used the function enough
to have retained its pertinent information, and don't really know where to
look in the OLD.  I seem to remember it having something to do with fit
music but I can't remove it with "shift update layout".  TIA

We're trying to coax a little snow away from this not so cold Nashville
winter in time for Santa's run tonight.  I hope everyone on this list has a
great holiday season!

Don Hart